Instructions for Changing Your Hunt Group Greeting
From any of your own Business lines, pick up the hand set and listen for dial tone. Once you have dial tone, dial *98 and when the recording starts, dial *. If you have fast login enabled where you are logged in directly to your voicemail box you can push 7 to logout and login as another subscriber. When prompted dial your Multi Line Hunt Group pilot number (208-XXX-XXXX) followed by #. Then you will be asked to enter your pin followed by #. You then can follow prompting to listen to your voice mail normally. You can also access your voice mail from any phone outside of your Business Group by dialing the Voice Mail server at 879-9999 in Challis or 742-1998 in Salmon.
Instructions for Checking Your Hunt Group Voicemail
1. You can hit your Message button on your phone or dial *98.
2. When the recording starts, dial *
3. When prompted dial your Multi Line Hunt Group pilot number (208-XXX-XXXX) followed by #
4. Then you will be asked to enter your pin followed by #
5. Select Option 3 to work with your greeting.
6. Select Option 1 to setup your personal greeting.
7. Select Option 1 to work with your personal greeting.
8. Select Option 1 record your personal greeting.
9. If you make a mistake or need to re-record your greeting you can do so by pressing 1 otherwise confirm your greeting and you are done!