Follow the On-Screen instructions below to setup your E-Mail Account in Mozilla Thunderbird.
1. Open Thunderbird
2. Click on Tools, the click on Account Settings.
3. Click on Account Actions
4. Click on Add Mail Account.
5. Enter your name, email address and password and click Continue.
6. Click Manual Setup
7. You should now have the following screen.
Make sure the account you have entered is highlighted on the left. Your account name, your name, and your email address should already be in the windows to the right.
Use the Outgoing server(SMTP) drop down if necessary to select mail.custertel.net as the default outgoing server.
It may already be in the window.
8. Click on Server Settings on the left.
Enter mail.custertel.net for the server name if it is not already there.
User name should be there.
Enter 933 in the port.
Select SSL/TLS for Connection Security from the drop down.
9. Highlight Outgoing Server(SMTP) on the left.
Make sure mail.custertel.net(default) is highlighted to the right.
Then click the Edit button.
10. Make sure mail.custertel.net is the Server Name
587 is entered in the port window
Enter the user name and select STARTTLS from the drop down window for Connection Security as below.
Encrypted Password needs to be selected from the Authentication Method drop down if it is not already there
When done click OK.
Your Custertel email should now be set up in Thunderbird.