Speed Calling – 8 allows the Subscriber to store 8 numbers that can be quickly dialed with a single digit code.
Speed Calling codes have a one-digit range. The defaults are 2-9 respectively.
To add a speed calling code mapping through the handset:
• Dial the one-digit access code (*74).
• Enter the one-digit speed calling code, followed immediately by the number to be dialed.
• A confirmation tone is played.
• To remove a speed calling code that you no longer need by using the dial pad on your phone assign a new phone number to the same code.
• To access your speed call, dial the 1 or 2 digit code followed by #.